(2) He was a freelance Irish contract killer born Uinseann Ó Colla. Coll committed his first murder when he was 18. He originally worked for the Dutch Schultz gang, but he was too insane to control. Between contract killings, he was an armed robber.
(3) After his fallout with Schultz, Coll killed as many as 40 of Schultz’s men. He also broke into Schultz’s warehouses to destroy vending machines and trucks. At this point, Coll turned to kidnapping gangsters for ransom.
(9) On February 8, 1932, Coll was in a drug-store phone booth at 12:30 a.m. Three men entered the store. Two stood at the front, and the third went to the phone booth, took out a Thompson, and fired fifty rounds of .45-caliber bullets. Look at the grouping.
(14) People are telling you that to build a wall is “cruel.” Have you heard of the Cadereyta Jiménez massacre? Between 49 and 68 decapitated bodies were dumped on the road on the night of May 12, 2012. Their hands and feet were cut off, and they had been tortured.
(15) The official story is that these were Gulf Cartel members killed by the Zetas, but it’s more like that they were…migrants on the way to the US. The cartels engage in human trafficking, so they murder migrants as a form of advertising. “Don’t use these guys! Use us!”
(17) From April 6 to June 7, 2011, the Zetas murdered 193 people who they had kidnapped from passenger buses in San Fernando, Tamaulipas. The women were all raped, tortured, and dismembered alive, while the men were forced to fight to the death in gladiator contests.
(21) The people screeching about The Children™ won’t tell you about the entirely different cultural values. On one side of the border, mobsters kill their own for harming civilians. On the other side of the border, mobsters murder as many civilians as they can.
(22) Remember how Obama boasted of his deportations? What happened was that contract killers came to the US, carried out their assignments, and then turned themselves in to ICE to be deported without being questioned. Then they came back and did it again.
(24) The incoming Mexican president has vowed to send millions MORE illegals, form all over South and Central America. He is weaponizing illegal immigration. So there’s no need to worry about Mexico anymore.